Locked your keys in your vehicle? Lost your car keys altogether? We understand how frustrating this can be
You are going about your day, and in a moment, everything is thrown off schedule. Depending on the day, the time, or the setting, this situation can be extremely stressful and frustrating. Fortunately, Pop-A-Lock of Southeastern Massachusetts can get you back on the road quickly. We will get you back into your car without any damage and are equipped with the most advanced technology to cut and program keys for almost any vehicle.
Even if you haven’t locked your keys in the car or lost your only key, you can schedule a time for Pop-A-Lock to come to you at your convenience to make a duplicate set of keys. This means you never have to have your car towed to the dealership, sit in a waiting room and pay high dealership prices.
Pop-A-Lock Southeastern MA can meet all your automotive locksmith needs
We do it all – from basic keys and remotes to remote head keys and “push-to-start” smart keys. Our services include:
- Car Door Unlocking
- Computer Chip Keys Programming
- Electronic Locks Installed or Repaired
- Emergency Lock Outs
- Key Duplication and Replacement
- Locks Changed
- Locks Rekeyed
- Locks Repaired
- Transponder Keys
- Trunks Unlocked or Opened
Our capabilities include the following vehicles and more. If you don’t see your vehicle listed, please call us at 781-763-7500 for more information:
- Acura: Keys, remotes and key fobs
- Audi: Keys, remotes and key fobs, and remote programming
- Buick: Keys and remotes, including transponders, prox and push-to-start keys
- Cadillac: Keys and remotes, including transponders, prox and push-to-start keys
- Chevrolet: Keys and remotes, including transponders, prox and push-to-start keys
- Chrysler: Keys and remotes, including Fobik keys and push-to-start fobs
- Dodge: Keys and remotes, including Fobik keys and push-to-start fobs
- Ford: Keys,remotes and key fobs. Pop-A-Lock Locksmith of Southeastern MA is capable of working with the Model T to the most modern Ford MyKey systems
- GM: Keys, remotes and fobs for nearly every vehicle from 1936 to next generation keyless systems
- GMC: Keys, remotes and key fobs. Even basic GMC pick up trucks or vans key can require key programming!
- Honda: Keys, remotes and key fobs
- Hyundai: Keys, remotes and key fobs, including the latest generation of push-to-start Hyundai Prox keys
- Infiniti: Keys, remotes and key fobs. Infiniti Intellikey push-to-start and keyless entry are best sellers!
- Jeep: Keys and remotes, including Fobik keys and push-to-start fobs
- Kia: Keys, remotes and key fobs of any type, including passive entry and keyless systems
- Land Rover: Keys, remotes and key fobs can be made without an expensive trip to the dealer for replacement or duplicate Land Rover keys
- Lexus: Keys, remotes and fobs require specialized key cutting equipment and programming. This includes vehicles manufactured from 1998 to 2006, which can be very expensive through the dealership
- Lincoln: Keys, remote and key fobs have required programming for nearly 2 decades and we can provide service immediately at your location
- Mazda: Keys, remotes and key fobs come in many types and we can do all of them for you
- Mercury: Keys, remote and key fobs are very similar to Ford, but some are more specialized. If your vehicle is older than 10 years, the dealership may have some difficulty replacing your key. Call us instead.
- Mitsubishi: Keys, remotes and key fobs are available and we are fully capable of cutting and programming your keys
- Nissan: Keys, remotes and Intellikey fobs are specialized and we can program these right where you are – no need for a trip to the dealership!
- Oldsmobile: Keys, remotes and key fobs, even for older vehicles that the dealership may not keep on file any longer
- Pontiac: Keys, remotes and key fobs. Though Pontiac vehicles are no longer in production, we can service them
- Subaru: Keys, remotes and key fobs have evolved from simple products to very sophisticated electronic key systems
- Toyota: Keys, remotes and key fobs have evolved from simple mechanical keys to encrypted keyless systems that we can service for you
- Volkswagen: Keys, switch blade keys, remotes and key fobs are one of our specializations. We can service many VW models
Our locksmiths are trusted because they are fast, reliable and professional. We will never charge you more than we originally quote and we arrive in a clearly marked Pop-A-Lock vehicle with proper ID.