As business owners know, running a company (large or small) is a significant undertaking. Keeping that business secure adds another major area of responsibility. Commercial buildings have much different security issues than residential properties, as they have more locks, special security needs, and higher stakes. Because your business is an investment that provides your employees with a way to earn a living, you must do everything you can to protect that investment.
Whether you own a small business or a large corporation, having a commercial locksmith that you can rely on is critical. Pop-A-Lock’s commercial security services will help you achieve the advanced level of security you need. Pop-A-Lock can provide you with high-quality locksmith services at an affordable rate, saving you time and money. Our highly skilled and trained locksmiths can help with everything from rekeying to new lock installation to general maintenance and more.
If the lock to your business breaks, if a key gets stuck in the lock, or if you need to re-secure your building, it’s vital to have access to a trained professional who can help. That’s where Pop-A-Lock comes in.
Master key systems are one of Pop-A-Lock’s major areas of expertise. While these systems are essential to the security of a business, the installation process can be tedious when it involves dozens, if not hundreds, of locks. However, no job is too big for a Pop-A-Lock commercial locksmith. They can get the job done the right way.
Pop-A-Lock is a one-stop locksmith that offers a wide array of commercial security services, including:
- Lockout help: From locked warehouses to storage rooms to cash registers, we can get you back in quickly if you are locked out
- Panic bar installation: The panic bars we install are building code-approved and designed to keep your business safe.
- Lock installation: Want to switch from a traditional lock to a keypad? Or do you need deadbolts installed? Pop-A-Lock has your back.
- Rekeying or changing locks: Whether you need one lock changed or an entire building, we can get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- “Door closer installation: While a door closer alone won’t prevent intruders from entering, having a system in place to help keep your doors closed is a great additional level of security, removing the invitation to intruders to walk right in. Let our locksmiths install door closers for you today.”
- Full building or single door rekeys: We perform timely rekeys and lock changes.
- Installing master key systems: The systems we install are custom engineered for your needs.
- Card access and keypad locks: We can install card access and keypads and connect them to your central access control system.
- High-security locks and deadbolts: Pop-A-Lock installs high-security proprietary key control systems, such as Primus and Medeco, for mechanical locks
- Safes: We can help install a safe or open a safe.
As the trusted name nationwide for commercial and residential lock services, turn to Pop-A-Lock to get peace of mind in knowing your commercial property is in good hands. We carry and service nearly any lock used in commercial buildings today. We offer unparalleled reliability, transparency and accountability to our clients. We can be the one vendor who handles all your commercial security needs – no matter where your buildings are located in the country.
The Pop-A-Lock Site Security Program takes the guesswork out of securing your commercial space. Call one of our trained and experienced technicians or download our free security audit today to find out more about how Pop-A-Lock can help you.