Website Pop-A-Lock Nashville
Automotive Security Professional Trainee at Pop-A-Lock Locksmith Nashville.
Specific duties include:
* Open Locked Vehicles
* Replace and Duplicate keys, Smart Keys, and Remotes
* Troubleshooting and diagnosing repair work on the mechanical and electrical systems using various diagnostic scan tools;
* Determining scope and sequence of repairs required;
* Repairing and/or replacing locks, keys or components as needed.
* Operating shop equipment and vehicles such as the key machines, computers, diagnostic tools, grinders, saws, service vehicles, rotary tools
Pay is set up in two different phases:
-Training Phase: $12.00 per hour during 30-90 days of training, completion of training based upon job performance as measured by management.
-Working Phase: Adds 5-10% commission/bonus on all LABOR and PARTS MARK UP for work performed. You are still guaranteed $500 per full-time work week after training. Vacation based on accrual and average pay.
-At least 48 hours per week.
-Must be willing to work on-call between 10pm and 7am, 1 to 2 nights per week for emergency service.
To proceed please click the link to submit your resume.