Save the day, every day, at Pop-A-Lock!
We are looking for an administrative assistant to join our team in our Augusta office. This person will work to support the daily operations of the office.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications.
This position is Part Time (20-30 hours per week).
Highlights (What’s in it for me?)
- Paid Time Off after 1 year
- Insurance options available
- No previous experience is required. We provide full training to help you develop valuable skills.
- Uniform Shirts Provided
- Field inbound communications – Answer phone calls/general email inquiries and route to the appropriate internal parties as needed.
- Coordinate scheduling – Set up meetings based on cross-functional availability for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize internal resources – Build out and maintain processes to keep files and office supplies organized and easily accessible.
- Liaise with visitors – Act as point person for office guests.
- Communicate policies and procedures – Alert employees of new processes, rules and regulations.
- Facilitate executive-level operations – Book travel, submit expense reports and send communications for high-level staff as needed.
What You Bring to the Table
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years experience as an administrative assistant, secretary or receptionist preferred
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, high-energy attitude
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skill set
- Familiarity with office equipment (i.e. printers, computers, desk phones)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
Successful applicants will hear from us upon review of the application. We conduct phone and in person interviews as well as a brief assessment to determine if you’re the right fit.
At Pop-A-Lock, we offer satisfying career opportunities that change lives for both our team members and our customers. We are America’s largest and most trusted locksmith, car door unlocking, and roadside assistance company. We create peace of mind for our customers by providing them with safety, security, and relief from everyday emergencies.
Apply to unlock your new career today!
Pop-A-Lock is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://popalocksoutheast.applytojob.com/apply/6XcBwaVaR7/Admin-Assistant-Dispatcher-Part-Time→