Pop-A-Lock of St Augustine is growing and we need a full time Unlocking Technician. This is an entry level position into the rapidly growing Locksmith and Security Industry. No experience is necessary and training is provided. Please indicate on your application if you have military service including your MOS or job skill identifier.
Must be customer service focused, enjoy spending time on the road and have a clean DMV & criminal record. Outstanding candidates may be eligible for additional training and advancement in more traditional locksmith work. If you consider yourself disciplined, enjoy learning new skills and have a POSITIVE mental attitude then this could be the career position you have been wanting.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- An excellent driving record & clean criminal background
- A reliable, presentable and fuel efficient vehicle (you will be driving your own vehicle)
- Excellent communication skills (you will also help with promoting/marketing Pop-A-Lock)
- Great customer service skills, professional & courteous
- Willingness to learn new skills, are mechanically trainable
- Good map reading skills
- Ability to be on-call days, nights, weekends, and holidays
Pop-A-Lock Provides: All necessary tools and equipment, Orange Pop-A-Lock uniform shirts, fully paid training, paid vacation after 1year & occasional performance bonuses.
We are an equal opportunity company, embrace diversity and have a strong TEAM culture. Please send any questions regarding this position to [email protected].