We are your most dependable
and affordable mobile locksmith
FOR CHILDREN AND PETS LOCKED INSIDE YOUR VEHICLE
IT’S FREE AND AS ALWAYS A RUSH SERVICE!
Pop-A-Lock recognizes the urgency of a child or pet
being locked inside of a car;
especially with Arizona temperatures.
A temperature of 70 degrees and warmer can be very
dangerous for child or your pet
(see temperatures below).
Please save our number in your phone
in case your child or pet is locked in your vehicle.
Here are some tips to help prevent children from being locked in a vehicle.
1. Keep your child’s favorite toy, blanket, or diaper bag in the front seat.
2. Place your purse or briefcase in the backseat causing you to go to the back to retrieve them.
3. Stay off the phone! Keep your focus on driving to the caregiver.
4. If you don’t arrive to the caregiver by a certain time, have them call you to find out where you are.
5. If someone other than yourself is bringing the child to your caregiver, call them at a designated time to ensure delivery.
6. If you see a child locked in a vehicle unattended, get involved. Call 9-1-1 immediately! Then call Pop-A-Lock
We can all work together to share this valuable information.
For more details on how to keep your little ones safe, go to kidandcars.org.
Ahwatukee, Chandler, Chandler Heights, Guadalupe, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Sun Lakes