Save the day, every day, at Pop-A-Lock!
We’re growing fast and so can your career! If you’re looking for a job that provides independence, variety, and the ability to make a difference in people’s lives, join us to unlock your potential for more.
Highlights (What’s in it for me?)
- $12-$15/hr (average all-in with base pay, commissions, and tips)
- Work Performed in a company vehicle
- Profit Share Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance options available
- No previous experience is required. We provide full training to help you develop valuable skills.
- Uniform Shirts Provided
Why Join Pop-A-Lock?
Here are the top reasons our people love working at Pop-A-Lock
- Freedom to Work Independently. It’s like being your own boss: you get to work on your own, without constant supervision or micromanaging.
- Make a Difference in Your Community. Experience the rewarding feeling of saving the day, every day, by helping people out of emergencies.
- We Love Variety and No Offices. Flexibility is the name of the game. We’re fully mobile and no 2 days are the same as you travel to new places, learn new skills and meet new people.
- Get Rewarded Based on Your Effort. Earn based on your effort with commissions and tips. There are no limits to your earning potential.
- Job Security and Growth Opportunity. We’re growing fast and we always need good people today and for years to come. We develop Junior and Senior Locksmiths from within.
What You Bring to the Table
Roadside Technicians are everyday heroes who perform car door unlocking, home and business lockpicks, and home rekey services for customers in need. This is an entry-level position into our rapidly growing business in the Locksmith and Security Industry. Your main job here will be to travel to a customer who is locked out or stranded, to help them open their doors as well as be a second hand to our company locksmiths.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- You can work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- You are trainable and enjoy learning new skills and new technologies
- You are physically able to lift and carry supplies
- You are trustworthy and reliable, with strong customer communication skills
- You have a clean criminal background check. We will check!
Successful applicants will hear from us regarding phone interviews and a brief assessment to determine if you’re the right fit.
At Pop-A-Lock, we offer satisfying career opportunities that change lives for both our team members and our customers. We are America’s largest and most trusted locksmith, car door unlocking, and roadside assistance company. We create peace of mind for our customers by providing them with safety, security, and relief from everyday emergencies.
Apply to unlock your new career today!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://popalocksoutheast.applytojob.com/apply/ViUovCsNFm/Roadside-Technician→