Pop-A-Lock of Western Suffolk County
Pop-A-Lock®, America’s Trusted Locksmith, is seeking qualified Locksmiths, Locksmith Trainees and Auto Service Technicians for Western Suffolk County. Certified Registered Locksmiths or Certified Master Locksmiths preferred but will train otherwise qualified candidates. If you’re looking for a career and not just another job, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Only safe driving, drug and conviction free applicants need apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Full time employment only.
- Day and night shift work is required; some back to back shifts may be required
- Employees must have a driver’s license and pass a background check.
- Commissions paid per service performed.
- Company vehicle provided.
If interested please complete the online application.
If you’re an individual that is mechanically inclined and you have great customer service skills, you should apply immediately. Having a military background will also be looked at very favorably. Training and tools will be provided. As the company grows, management will seek to promote qualified individuals from within.