Save the day, every day, at Pop-A-Lock!
We’re growing fast and so can your career! If you’re looking for a job that provides independence, variety, and the ability to make a difference in people’s lives, join us to unlock your potential for more.
Highlights (What’s in it for me?)
- $12-$20/hr (average all-in with base pay, commissions, and tips)
- Work is performed with Company Vehicle
- Profit Share Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance options available
- No previous experience is required. We provide full training to help you develop valuable skills.
- Uniform Shirts Provided
Why Join Pop-A-Lock?
Here are the top reasons our people love working at Pop-A-Lock
- Freedom to Work Independently. It’s like being your own boss: you get to work on your own, without constant supervision or micromanaging.
- Make a Difference in Your Community. Experience the rewarding feeling of saving the day, every day, by helping people out of emergencies.
- We Love Variety and No Offices. Flexibility is the name of the game. We’re fully mobile and no 2 days are the same as you travel to new places, learn new skills and meet new people.
- Get Rewarded Based on Your Effort. Earn based on your effort with commissions and tips. There are no limits to your earning potential.
- Job Security and Growth Opportunity. We’re growing fast and we always need good people today and for years to come. We develop Junior and Senior Locksmiths from within.
What You Bring to the Table
As a locksmith, you will install, maintain, rebuild and repair mechanical and electrical locking devices and door hardware as well as create and program car keys from scratch. Our locksmiths enjoy solving problems (lockpicking, installation, repairing, etc) with technical skills and innovative technology.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- You can work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- You are trainable and enjoy learning new skills and new technologies
- You have a knack for problem-solving with above-average technical/mechanical skills
- You are trustworthy and reliable, with strong customer communication skills
- You are patient and known for your high attention to detail
- You have a clean criminal background history. We will check!
Successful applicants will hear from us within 3-5 business days. We conduct phone and in person interviews as well as a brief assessment to determine if you’re the right fit.
At Pop-A-Lock, we offer satisfying career opportunities that change lives for both our team members and our customers. We are America’s largest and most trusted locksmith, car door unlocking, and roadside assistance company. We create peace of mind for our customers by providing them with safety, security, and relief from everyday emergencies.
Apply to unlock your new career today!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://popalocksoutheast.applytojob.com/apply/KkUw9tAg6L/Locksmith→