Pop-A-Lock, America's Trusted Locksmith, is seeking qualified Locksmiths. CRL-CML preferred but will train otherwise qualified candidates. Tools, equipment, and uniforms provided.
If you are looking for a real career and not just another job, this is the break you have been looking for.
Military experience a strong plus.
Looking for a high-energy, personable individual to perform locksmithing jobs and car-door-unlocking services. Locksmithing tasks include lock rekeying, key duplication, lock picking, lock installation, and key origination. Much of our work is done outside.
Permanent, full-time position. Paid training included.
- Assess a situation and solve problems
- Mechanical aptitude is critical.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions.
- Good attention to detail
- Customer oriented
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work independently
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Driver's license, car required
- Clean driving and criminal record
- Must be willing to submit to drug testing
- Some lifting required
- Miscellaneous related tasks as required to perform job adequately
Candidates not located in the greater Lakeland area will not be considered. Day-time and Overnight shifts available - please indicate your preference in your cover letter.
Qualified candidates must be willing to be on-call 12hrs. Applicants must have an excellent driving record, be able to pass a drug screen, and a criminal background check. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. To be considered, please respond with a cover letter and your resume or work history or complete this application.Apply Now!
Do you have mechanical aptitude? Do you enjoy helping people? Are you looking for a career and not just a job? Join our growing team as a Roadside Services Technician and enjoy putting your skillset to work.
No experience is necessary – we will train you to do the role. We do require that you possess a customer-focused mindset, the ability to work independently, and a positive attitude.
As a member of our Automotive Services team, your daily tasks will include:
- Unlocking vehicles for customers otherwise locked out
- Test and potentially replace vehicle battery using provided equipment by AAA
- Document services appropriately in physical invoices as well as in company systems
You may be considered if the following describes you:
- Possess automotive skills, a mechanical aptitude and customer service experience
- At least 21 years of age
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Possess a valid Driver's License with a clean driving record
- Effective trouble shooter and communicator
- Ability to relate positively to people in stressful situations and remain calm under pressure
- ASE certifications a definite plus
- Drug free and clear criminal background (testing required)
- Daytime, evening, and overnight positions available
Pop-A-Lock provides the following benefits and job conditions:
- Company-provided vehicle for all service work
- A company-provided Android-based smart phone
- A competitive hourly wage, with overtime options available
- A 4-day/week schedule. Typically, technicians work 4 12-hour shifts each week.
- 2 weeks of paid-time-off
- Employer-matched retirement account
- Company-provided uniforms and tools
- Obtainable weekly and monthly bonus opportunities
- Paid training
Pop-A-Lock of Polk County has been voted the “Best of the Best” Locksmith Company in Polk County for 2 years running. We are AAA’s local battery, lockout and locksmith service provider and we are adding to the team.
If interested in being considered for this role, submit your work history, qualifications, and a brief statement on why you believe this may be a good fit. Immediate opportunities available for the right people!