Pop-A-Lock, America's Trusted Locksmith, is seeking qualified Locksmiths. CRL-CML preferred but will train otherwise qualified candidates. Tools, equipment, and uniforms provided.
If you are looking for a real career and not just another job, this is the break you have been looking for.
Military experience a strong plus.
Looking for a high-energy, personable individual to perform locksmithing jobs and car-door-unlocking services. Locksmithing tasks include lock rekeying, key duplication, lock picking, lock installation, and key origination. Much of our work is done outside.
Permanent, full-time position. Paid training included.
- Assess a situation and solve problems
- Mechanical aptitude is critical.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions.
- Good attention to detail
- Customer oriented
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work independently
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Driver's license, car required
- Clean driving and criminal record
- Must be willing to submit to drug testing
- Some lifting required
- Miscellaneous related tasks as required to perform job adequately
Candidates not located in the greater Lakeland area will not be considered. Day-time and Overnight shifts available - please indicate your preference in your cover letter.
Qualified candidates must be willing to be on-call 12hrs. Applicants must have an excellent driving record, be able to pass a drug screen, and a criminal background check. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. To be considered, please respond with a cover letter and your resume or work history or complete this application.