Pop-A-Lock® is America's Most Trusted Locksmith Franchise.
Pop-A-Lock was born in 1991 when local law enforcement agents in Lafayette, Louisiana recognized the need for a car locksmith in their community. Since then, Pop-A-Lock has grown to become the largest professional locksmithing franchise in the country. Our original Lafayette location is now the national training facility and corporate headquarters for Pop-A-Lock.
While our main focus is on emergency automotive locksmith services, we also offer a full range of services for your home and business security. In addition, we are proud to have created the Emergency Door Unlocking (EDU) Program – a free community service dedicated to saving children who are inadvertently locked in vehicles.
What makes Pop-A-Lock stand out from our competitors?
- Our state-of-the-art training facility
- Technicians trained on the latest locksmith technology
- Professional technicians in easily identifiable uniforms and marked vehicles
- All employees screened for drugs, criminal background, and driving record
- The convenience of serving over 4,500 communities nationwide as well as in Canada and Australia.
At Pop-A-Lock we are committed to providing our customers with fast, professional services at competitive rates. We invite you to contact us anytime with questions or concerns about Pop-A-Lock and the locksmith services we provide.