Website Pop-A-Lock of Indy
Pop-A-Lock of Indianapolis is looking for a full-time, 40 hr. a week, car door unlocking (CDU)/ Roadside Service technician with a desire to learn and advance within our company as an apprentice locksmith. We are seeking a reliable, hardworking self-starter who is able to work independently while also being a dependable part of our team. Shift will be overnight from 8 PM to 8 AM, with 2 hours break. Four nights a week, Monday night through Thursday night.
- Mechanically inclined
- Trainable and willing to learn new skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be courteous and honest
- You have open availability including nights, weekends, and holidays
- You are drug-free (drug screening required)
- You live in the Indianapolis or surrounding area
We are military-friendly and appreciate the value of military experience. Candidates for consideration must clear a background check and a drug screen, and must have a valid IN driver’s license with a clean driving record. You must provide a DMV Report.
Tools and training will be provided. Training and apprenticeship in auto, residential and commercial locksmith work will gradually follow based on the candidate’s progress and performance as a Car Door Unlocking/ Roadside Service technician.
Competitive Hourly rate plus tips and overtime
- Courteous personality with excellent customer service skills
- Dependability, integrity and honesty a must
- Able to work weekends/evenings/holidays
- Favorable references
- Clean driving record
- Drug free
Build a career and become a Locksmith!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org