Think you have what it takes to work for America's most trusted locksmith? Pop-A-Lock of Greater Rochester is accepting applications for a full-time locksmith. Duties include installation and repair of locks, panic devices and door hardware; cutting and programming keys; and emergency door unlocking. Locksmiths are provided with paid training, uniforms and fully-equipped vehicles.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Live in the Rochester metro area (ie your mailing address must be Rochester, no exceptions)
- Are highly motivated and eager to learn new skills
- Have an aptitude for mechanics
- Can think on your feet and work independently
- Are a problem-solver who pays attention to details
- Want a CAREER and not a job
- Have clean driver's and criminal records and can pass a drug test (we'll check)
- Are professional and have excellent communication and time management skills
- Are willing to be on call some nights, weekends and holidays
If you're ready for a career in locksmithing and meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. You may contact us at PalJobsRochester @ gmail.com with any questions.