Pop-A-Lock of Indy
Pop-A-Lock of Indianapolis is looking for a full-time car door unlocking (CDU)/ Roadside Service technician with a desire to learn and advance within our company as an apprentice locksmith. We are seeking a reliable, hardworking self-starter who is able to work independently while also being a dependable part of our team. Shift will be overnight from 9 PM to 7 AM, with an hour break.
• Mechanically inclined
• Trainable and willing to learn new skills
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be courteous and honest
• You have open availability including nights, weekends, and holidays
• You are drug-free (drug screening required)
• You live in the Indianapolis or surrounding area
We are military-friendly and appreciate the value of military experience. Candidates for consideration must clear a background check and a drug screen, and must have a valid IN driver’s license with a clean driving record. You must provide a DMV Report.
Tools and training will be provided. Training and apprenticeship in auto, residential and commercial locksmith work will gradually follow based on the candidate’s progress and performance as a Car Door Unlocking/ Roadside Service technician.
COMPENSATION -Competitive Hourly rate plus tips and overtime
• Courteous personality with excellent customer service skills
• Dependability, integrity and honesty a must
• Able to work weekends/evenings/holidays
• Favorable references
• Clean driving record
• Drug free
Build a career and become a Locksmith!