Automotive Locksmith Services
Do you need a lost car key replaced?
Are you locked out of your car?
Do you need the ignition repaired?
If the answer is yes, and you’re in the Fox Cities area, don’t hesitate to call the most trusted locksmiths in the country. There are a lot of locksmith impostors out there, so make sure you call the name you know and trust.
Call: 920-221-0155 for immediate service!
We understand the frustration of being locked out of your vehicle. Our locksmith service technicians provide 24 hour service to unlock your car without damaging your vehicle. Trust your locally owned locksmith to provide exceptional service with a price quote over the phone and uniformed technicians.
No need to get your car towed to a shop to get keys made if you have misplaced them, trust our mobile locksmith for prompt, professional service wherever you are located. We can re-key all types of vehicles including your ATV or motorcycle.
Pop-A-Lock is here to help turn your day around as quickly as possible.
Professional Services Performed by Skilled Tradesmen for Domestic and Foreign Vehicles
Pop-A-Lock Locksmiths will arrive in full uniform and in legally marked vehicles.
- Car Door Unlocking
- Broken Key Extraction
- Key Making and Duplicating
- Door Locks Repaired or Replaced
- High Security Keys
- Laser Cut Keys
- Repair or Replacement of Ignition Cylinders
- Transponder Keys
- Anti-Theft System Keys
- Motorcycle Keys and Locks
- Remote Keys
- Keyless Remotes and Factory Keyless Remotes
- Push Button Start or Intelli-Keys
Pop-A-Lock is the pioneer in car door unlocking.
The engineers at Pop-A-Lock designed special tools of their trade for easy unlocking of vehicle doors without damaging the vehicle. We do not use slim jims or other notorious tools that are known to frequently cause damage.
Pop-A-Lock is recognized as the Fox Valley’s leading automotive locksmith.
- Pop-A-Lock will also open your trunks and trailers and nearly any other lock on almost all types of vehicles including motorhomes.
- Pop-A-Lock can duplicate your car keys or make new car keys when you have lost them. You can count on us to fashion keys for nearly any make, type, or model of vehicle. Before taking your import or high end car to the dealership, call us!
- Pop-A-Lock is a mobile service, and we can meet you at your home, work, or other location without you having to pay to have your car towed to another location.
Be safe; rely on the experience of automotive locksmith specialists when you get locked out of your car.
Call Pop-A-Lock 920-221-0155!
Vehicle Make Specific Key Services:
- Acura Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs including reflashing of car key computer.
- Audi Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs and Remote Programming
- BMW Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs on most BMW’s from 1998 to 2010
- Buick Keys, Remotes including VATS, Transponders, GM Recall keys and Prox or Push to Start Keys.
- Cadillac Keys and remotes including VATS, Transponders, GM Recall keys and Prox or Push to Start Keys.
- Chevrolet Keys and remotes including VATS, Transponders, GM Recall keys and Prox or Push to Start Keys.
- Chrysler Keys, Remotes including Fobik keys, Push to Start fobs.
- Dodge Keys, Remotes including Fobik keys, Push to Start fobs.
- Eagle Keys and Remotes for these older vehicles.
- Ford Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs. From Model T to the most modern Ford MyKey Systems.
- GM Keys, remotes and fobs for nearly every vehicle made since 1936 to the next generation keyless systems.
- GMC Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs. Even your basic GMC pick up truck or van key can required key programming!
- Honda Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs including programming for vehicles requiring automotive diagnostic equipment to programming and reflashing.
- Hummer Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs can be done right on site.
- Hyundai Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs including the latest generation of push to start Hyundai Prox keys.
- Infiniti Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs. Infiniti Intellikeys push to start and keyless entry are one of our best sellers.
- Isuzu Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs. Though Isuzu no longer sells passenger vehicles, we can program isuzu keys and cut the key to get you going without dealer assistance!
- Jaguar Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs are specialized Tibbe type keys and require Jaguar key programming.
- Jeep Keys, Remotes including Fobik keys, Push to Start fobs.
- Kia Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs of any type including passive entry and keyless systems.
- Land Rover Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs can be made without an expensive trip to the Land Rover dealer for replacement or duplicate Land Rover Keys.
- Lexus keys remotes and fobs require specialized key cutting equipment and programming. This includes vehicles manufactured from 1998 to 2006 which are very expensive through the Lexus dealer.
- Lincoln Keys, Remote and Key Fobs have required programming for nearly 2 decades and we can provide service immediately at your location.
- Lotus Keys are no longer available through a dealership but we can replace your key or duplicate your existing key.
- Mazda Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs come in many types and we can do all of them for you.
- Mercedes-Benz Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs are extremely specialized but don’t spend your money at the dealer until you contact us for savings and convenience.
- Mercury Keys, Remote and Key Fobs are very similar to Ford but some are more specialized keys that we can make. If you vehicle is older than 10 years the dealership will have some difficulty replacing your key.
- Mitsubishi Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs are available and we are fully capable of cutting and programming your keys.
- Nissan Keys, Remotes and Intellikey Fob are very specialized and we can program these right where you are.
- Oldsmobile Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs even for older vehicles that the dealer no longer has key code records on file.
- Pontiac Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs. Though Pontiac vehicles are no longer made, we can service them.
- Porsche Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs can be made in many cases without an expensive trip to the dealer, call us to verify if we can help replace your Porsche key or remote.
- Saab Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs are some of the most expensive keys to purchase from a car dealer. Contact us first to save over a thousand dollars on some vehicles such as the Saab 9-3/9-5 plug style key.
- Saturn Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs are a specialized type of General Motors key that requires car key experts to service properly. Did you know that forcing your ignition to hard on some Saturns can cause a security lockout?
- Subaru Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs have evolved from simple products to very sophisticated electronic key systems.
- Suzuki Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs are no problem for us to duplicate or replace.
- Toyota Keys, Remotes and Key Fobs have evolved from simple mechanical keys all the way to encrypted keyless systems that we can service for you. This includes vehicles made from 1998 to 2006 which can cost nearly $2K at the dealer. Don’t spend your money until you check with us.
- Volkswagen Keys, switch blade keys, Remotes and Key Fobs are one of our specializations. Don’t wait days for a key when you can get it now from Pop-A-Lock Locksmith.
- Volvo Keys, Switch Blade keys, Remotes and Key Fobs are some of the most sophisticated and expensive keys and fobs on the road. Before you purchase a dealer key, check with Pop-A-Lock for the best option.
Summary: Modern vehicle systems are no longer controlled by just a mechanical key. Nearly all vehicles manufactured since 1998, and many before that, are equipped with a security system that prevents an unprogrammed key from starting or allowing the vehicle to run. An RFID chip in the vehicle provides a digital identity to the vehicle when it is electrically charged with an inductive radio signal from the car. This radio wave charges up the transponder in the key until it triggers a response from the key.