Locksmith Positions AvailableListed below are positions currently available at Pop-A-Lock locations across the country.
Locksmiths, Junior and Master (Multiple Areas and Positions Available in Queens, NY)
Compensation: Very competitive salary based on experience and commission
Pop-A-Lock, America\'s largest and most trusted locksmith, car door unlocking, and roadside assistance company, is looking for highly motivated locksmiths and technicians for immediate full time openings. We are a mobile workforce and provide locksmith services to our clients with our advanced tools and equipment and state of the art vehicles.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- An excellent driving record
- No felony convictions
- No misdemeanor drug or alcohol dismissals/convictions and are drug-free (drug screening required)
- Verifiable automotive insurance coverage
- The ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills, can think on your feet and be a team player
- Great customer service skills and are professional and courteous
- The willing to learn some new skills and can be trained
- The desire to grow and expand your career
- Great references.
Dependability, integrity and honesty are a must.
You are also an ideal candidate if you have some of these skills and traits:
- Possess a solid background in automotive and residential locksmithing
- The ability to quickly and easily make keys for all automobile makes and models when there is no current key present and familiar with transponder key programming
- Willing to be on call some nights, weekends, and holidays
- Are a Mechanic or an individual who is mechanically inclined
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Complete an application www.popalock.com/online_job_application.php and select the Greater Queens NY locations.