Initial InvestmentBecoming a member of the Pop-A-Lock team and starting your own franchise locksmith business involves an initial investment plus working capital.
- The initial franchise fee is calculated as a base fee of $29,000 plus a territory fee of $66 per one thousand of population in that territory, based on census data.
- The combined total of base fee and territory fee for a franchise is capped at a maximum of $62,000 with a maximum population of 500,000.
- Multiple franchises may be awarded.
- Working capital beyond the franchise fee is detailed in our Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC), which you will receive after you qualify as a franchisee.
- Minimum net worth to qualify: $250,000
- Prior general business experience is necessary.
- Marketing/Sales experience is very beneficial.